www.lsb.com (“website”) is owned and operated by Lindsay, Stone & Briggs, Inc. (“LSB”). By visiting this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions (“terms”).
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. LSB has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, though we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. LSB accepts no liability for any interruptions in your use of the website.
- The information, designs, content, artwork and images contained within this website are protected by LSB’s copyright or our clients’/licensors’ copyright. You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within LSB’s website shall remain at all times owned by LSB or our clients/licensors. You may make copies of the information and images on this website solely as necessary and incidental acts for your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the website as is reasonable for private and non-commercial purposes. You may not frame this website or publish a hypertext link to any part of it without LSB’s express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post (or allow anything to be sent, used, copied, or posted) which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your use or misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- This website is provided to you free of charge and LSB does not accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website. LSB accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind however arising through the use of the website or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin federal and state courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time at any time and without prior notice and the changes will become effective immediately after posting the revised terms. You can review the most current version of the terms at any time at www.lsb.com. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes and your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
These terms are effective and were last updated on February 23, 2010.
© Lindsay, Stone & Briggs, Inc. 2010