LSB publishes Brandworks University whitepapers annually based on the learning from the Brandworks University annual conference. The end document provides a valuable collection of input from industry leaders, researchers, academics and practitioners. Each year, the published whitepaper reflects the most current topics and burning problems and solutions facing the industry during that time. As you will find, each is not only a snapshot of learnings in its time, but also a timeless resource serving our attendees for many years to come. Take look at any of the years and feel free to contact us for more detail on any of the topics or help with translating the solutions to your business.
Download Whitepapers (PDF)
- 2012: Principles Of Marketing Science That Increase The Odds Your Brand Will Take Off And Grow
- 2011: Inside The World Business Forum 2011
- 2010: How Great a Persuader Are You? The New Consumer Psychology Required to Engage and Persuade in Our Digital, Social and Mobile World
- 2009: Why and How the Conversation Economy Changes Everything
- 2008: The Mania, The Match. The Mentality, The Moves.
- 2007: “Why” + “How To” Harness the Power of the New Niche Marketing
- 2006: How to Create Brand Fanatics Now That the Consumer is in Control
- 2005: The Creative Imperative: How to Excel in the Age of Ideas
- 2004: The Genesis of Profitable Growth
- 2003: Branding Revelations That Will Make You Rethink How You Define and Leverage Your Brand
- 2002: Brand Alignment: Why and How to Get Your Ducks in a Row
- 2001: How to Reinvent Yourself for Branding Leadership